Monday, August 20, 2012

Steps to Become a Better Me

Good evening everyone! :) I am pleased to report that I did 3 different kinds of work outs today! :)
  • Biked 3miles
  • Swam 3 laps
  • Started my first day of my weekly running schedule
It was amazing how my body is adjusting/working with my new lifestyle. Like I had said in my previous blog, that my goal is to lose at least 50lbs. I feel like if I do this every other day, I will definitely see improvement! I am so excited to see the end result! :D :D :D The hardest part will be to not get back the way I am (200lbs) now and keep all the pounds I am working off, to stay off....for good! 

I am so excited to get a high self esteem and get more confident in myself. Below is some pictures of my current weight...(I know, I'm fat, but I'm working on it! :) ) and some pictures of my work out progress today! :) 



DAY 1: 



   





No comments:

Post a Comment